We’re following all Government guidelines and have been actively involved in scoping out industry best practice in partnership with the RYA, British Canoeing, British Marine and other Industry specialists.
Everyones health and safety is top priority and such preventing the spread of the virus.
Looking forward to 2022 Our teams and partners are preparing for the next season
We’ll ensure that everyone involved in our business is fully aware of and committed to our ethos. This includes:
- Every team member will be trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to guests and colleagues.
- New policies and processes will be implemented, so we're prepared for our teams to return to work.
- We’ll take all reasonable steps to follow the government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines.
- A new risk-based approach to cleaning will be implemented and all team members will be trained accordingly. Hand sanitiser will be available and visible at several points across the organisation.
- We will ensure that social distancing can be maintained, with teaching taking place outside where possible, changing rooms only used when absolutely necessary. We will encourage students to arrive changed.
- We’ll follow the all the national governing and goverment guidelines and recommendations and only use craft where we can ensure social distancing guidance can be followed.
- We will not be providing packed lunches; students will need to bring their own food and drinks as well as any required drinking bottles, cups and cutlery.
- We have conducted detailed reviews across every area of our business:
- All rooms will have strict cleaning and hygiene measures in place.
- We will have systems to manage the flow of people through the building when required to remove any pinch points from 2-way traffic.
- Our equipment will be allocated to a student for the duration of their visit and we will follow Governing Body recommended cleaning and period between uses.