Canoe and Kayak
CANOE AND KAYAK TASTER SESSIONS AT THE BBC COUNTRYFILE LIVE SHOW 2016
Taster sessions for all the family in the ‘Waterside’ area with British Canoeing
- Canoeing is fabulous exercise and great fun
- It can be started at any age and continued on into retirement
- It’s a very sociable sport that can be enjoyed together with family and friends
- It’s great for your health and even the most leisurely paddle will give you a good aerobic workout
So come and have a go at our taster sessions
- Learn the difference between canoes and kayaks
- Experience the tranquillity of paddling your own canoe through the British countryside
- No previous experience required
- Everything you need to have a go will be provided
BRITISH CANOEING Discover The Fantastic World Of Canoeing!
- Whatever your experience or interest, British Canoeing have a range of fun and exciting Go Canoeing activities for everyone to enjoy, from introductory Starter Sessions to adventurous Guided Tours, scenic Canoe Trails and action packed events and challenges. There are so many things to do out on the water, so what are you waiting for? Just grab a paddle and let’s get you started!
THESE SESSIONS ARE PROVIDED BY LNC Activities and Training
LNC AT is a not for profit organisation, aimed at getting you up to speed for your next adventure. Whether that be with one of our organised activities or one of your own. We are a friendly bunch of young professionals with a group of experienced and well trained staff behind us, you'll be in the safest of hands. Please feel free to contact us we'd be happy to help.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01993844723